Welcome to the webDogTrainer.com Blog!

This Blog is about webDogTrainer.com; a unique, insightful website that features trainer, Julie Bjelland Lokhandwala's online dog training book which includes LIVE chat with the dog trainer! Imagine life with a well-trained dog... Check out the site: www.webDogTrainer.com

Monday, February 18, 2008

Gaining insight from webDogTrainer

Hello Julie:

I am so grateful that I found your email.

I am impressed by your insight, especially about the 'stay' command. I now understand why none of my previous dogs ever truly understood this command. My goal is to have an extremely well-trained dog who is a joy to be around. I have always had the greatest respect for service dogs. My highest goal would be for Josie to be a certified Good Citizen and become a Pet Therapy Dog.

I am relieved that I found your website.

Thank you!!!

South Carolina

No comments: